Highland Bay Seafoods started supplying speciality retail over 10 years ago in very small quantities. The idea came about after Scotland's finest food hall, The House Of Bruar (recognised to be the Harrods of the North) showed interest in pioneering the sale of large size high quality whole langoustines and good quality breaded scampi.
In recent years we have widened our range because great Scottish seafood is not just about Langoustines. Today we offer 25 product lines into speciality retail. This provides rich diversity for the shopper and strong sales opportunities for the retailer. Our range is now found across independent retail outlets in Scotland and England including Dobbies Food Halls.
Although we understand the necessity to export our seafood for commercial reasons we gain genuine satisfaction from offering the best our shores have to offer to all the discerning food shoppers that populate our island.
Our mission is simple, to offer discerning foodie shoppers at home the opportunity to dine with the very best natural gourmet seafood local to our shores. It is your chance to dip into high quality seafood produce that is reserved for the leading hotels and restaurants of the world.
We offer marketing support in making Highland Bay Seafoods work for your business. When applying a note of interest we recommend you send us
1. A brief summary of why you think Highland Bay Seafoods would work in store
2. Your shop name, address, key contact details and website address
3. A couple of photos of your store
4. Confirm what type of freezers you have in store (photo useful).
5. Show you have a reasonable amount of back-up storage
6. We can assist and offer a preferred freezer supplier should you want to install a new freezer.