DescriptionRating: Not Rated Yet
Wild Scottish Monkfish is a highly prized meaty fish often found on the menu of the leading hotels and restaurants of the world.
- The meat is white, subtle and sweet tasting, its taste is not to dissimilar to lobster.
- A dinner party classic, keep it simple let the fish do the talking.
- Robust flavours such as chilli, soy, sesame, parma ham, chorizo and paprika complement this versatile fish.
- Works well on the BBQ, pan fried, roasted or steamed.
- Ready prepared to the highest grade - skinless fillets - by our fisher folk for ultimate quality and convenience.
- From Responsible Scottish Fisheries
- Hand selected day catch from Peterhead expertly blast frozen to lock in all the flavours to capture that just caught sea taste.
- 2 Fillet portion
- Sold in case format of 12 packs into speciality retail, food halls, delicatessens, fishmongers and wholesale