DescriptionRating: Not Rated Yet
Wild North Atlantic Lemon Sole is a flatfish from the same family as turbot, dab, flounder and halibut. Lemon Sole suprisingly does not taste of lemon, it got its name from the natural colour of the fish's skin.
- Lemon Sole is a lean, delicate tasting fish whose subtle flavour makes it big hit with a variety of recipes
- We have taken out the hard work, it comes ready prepared, no bones with skin removed.
- Responsible sourcing from North Atlantic Fisheries
- Easy to prepare, superior tasting skinless fillets, why not serve it steamed with a sauce of browned butter, parsley and lemon juice.
- Great offering to those who want a light dinner but do not fancy fish. They will be converted by its mild yet delicate flavour.
- 3/4 fillets / pack
- 12 packs in case for speciality retail, food hall, delicatessen, fishmonger, wholesale.