Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 6 minutes
Difficulty Rating: Easy
- 2 Salmon Fillets
- 2 Monkfish Fillets
- 200ml extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon chopped dill
- Salt and pepper
- If salmon and monkfish are frozen, defrost in fridge using package guidelines ready for cooking.
- Cut monkfish across the way into cubes about 2cm thick. Cut the salmon into cubes to a similar size as the monkfish.
- Skewer the fish alternating between salmon and monkfish.
- To make the dressing, whisk together the olive oil and lemon juice, then stir in the dill.
- Brush the kebabs in a little oil then season with salt and pepper.
- Place onto the BBQ, cook on both sides for 2-3 minutes.
- Chef's Tip - Do not turn the kebabs over too quickly or they will stick to grill bars.
- When the kebabs are cooked plate them up and spoon over the dressing while they are still hot.