Preparation Time:10 minutes
Cooking Time: 0 minutes
Buy Ingredients:Hot Smoked Scottish Salmon Maple Syrup Side
- 4 80g sliced Highland Bay Seafoods maple glazed hot smoked salmon.
- 4 small beetroot, cooked.
- 1 teaspoon white balsamic vinegar.
- 1 tablespoon water.
- 150g cream cheese.
- 1 tablespoon fresh mixed herbs, chopped.
- Ground black pepper.
- If hot smoked salmon is frozen defrost using package guidelines ready for cooking.
- In a blender blitz the beetroot with the vinegar and water until smooth.
- Mix the chopped herbs with the cream cheese, season with ground black pepper.
- To serve divide the salmon between 4 plates, spoon the beetroot puree in a small ramekin and a spoonful of the herb cream cheese on the side.