Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 0 minutes
Difficulty Rating: Easy
Buy Ingredients: Hot Smoked Scottish Salmon Piri Piri Side
- 4 80g sliced portions of piri piri hot smoked salmon.
- 50g dill, roughly chopped.
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon.
- 200ml natural yoghurt.
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar.
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- If smoked salmon is frozen defrost in fridge using package guidelines ready for cooking.
- Dissolve the sugar in the lemon juice then mix in with yoghurt and dill.
- To serve divide the yoghurt and slice salmon into 4 80g servings between 4 plates.