Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Difficulty Rating: Easy
Buy Ingredients: Hot Smoked Scottish Salmon Classic (Side)
- 4 80g sliced portions Highland Bay Seafoods hot smoked salmon
- 150g sweetcorn, frozen
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon coriander, chopped
- 50ml olive oil
- 20g coriander
- If the salmon is frozen defrost in fridge using package guidelines ready for cooking.
- In a bowl mix together the peppers, spring onion and chopped coriander.
- To make the coriander oil, blitz the coriander with the olive oil for 30 seconds.
- Pre-heat the oven to 190oC, lay the sweetcorn flat on a roasting try and place in the oven. Give the sweetcorn a mix every 3-4 minutes so that it does not burn in one spot. Continue to do this for 10-15 minutes until the sweetcorn is golden brown.
- Once the sweetcorn is roasted allow to cool down, add it to the pepper mix then mix in about 15ml of coriander oil.
- To serve divide the sweetcorn salsa between 4 plates, place a portion of sliced salmon on top then drizzle the coriander oil around the salmon.