Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Difficulty Rating: Easy
Buy Ingredients: Wild Scottish Halibut Fillets
- 4 Highland Bay Seafoods halibut fillets.
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted.
- 2 tablespoon sesame seeds.
- 2 courgettes.
- 4 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce.
- Salt and pepper.
- If halibut fillets are frozen defrost in fridge using package guidelines ready for cooking.
- Brush the top of the fillets with butter, season with salt and pepper then generously sprinkle over the sesame seeds, gently pushing them down so that they stick.
- Slice courgettes into strips and toss in butter. Lay neatly on plate.
- Chefs Tip: To make a great sweet chilli sauce simply blend together 2 tablespoons of sweet chilli sauce, light sesame oil and rice wine vinegar.
- Pre-heat oven to 200oC/gas mark 6.
- Place turbot to cook in oven for 8 minutes
- Using thermometer probe between 58 and 60oC, remove and keep warm.
- Place plate with courgette ribbons in oven at 150oC and cook for 4 minutes.
- Place turbot on courgette ribbons and finish with sweet chilli sauce.