Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Difficulty Rating: Easy
Buy Ingredients: Wild Scottish Turbot Fillets
- 4 Highland Bay Seafoods turbot fillets.
- 500g baby new potatoes.16 spring lemon thyme.
- 3 tablespoon chopped fresh herbs e.g. parsley, corriander, chives, dill.
- Finely grated zest of 1/2 lemon.
- 15g butter.
- 2 Tablespoons of good quality olive oil.
- Maldon salt and freshly ground pepper.
- If Turbot are frozen defrost in fridge using package guidelines ready for cooking.
- For the herb potatoes toss the cooked potatoes in butter, then add the chopped herbs making sure every potato is coated.
- Preheat the oven to 200oC / 400oF/gas mark 6. Open the turbot fillets and pat dry with kitchen towel.
- Make 4 tin foil parcels.
- Divide the sprigs of lemon thyme between the parcels then place the turbot on top. Season with salt, pepper, olive oil and lemon zest.
- Seal the parcels tight and place in the oven for 8 mins.
- To serve place a parcel on a plate, divide the herb potatoes and open the parcel at the table.