Definition: Cooking fish and shellfish using moist heat in the form of steam under different degrees of pressure.
Example: Lemon Sole Fillet
1. Using steamer or pan with a steamer insert fill with hot water to below level of steamer insert, cover with lid and place on heat and bring to the boil.
2. When water is boiling remove lid carefully with a cloth to prevent burning fingers/hand.
3. Place lemon sole in and season with a little sea salt.
4. Place lid back on and adjust heat if required.
5. Test lemon sole for doneness with thermometer probe for accuracy which should be at 55-60C.